It is sometimes very difficult to know who to trust on the Internet, much less a stripper company on the Internet. We encourage you to browse the Internet and check out our competition. While you are searching, here are a few things that you can look for in order to know who to trust.
1.) Ask them if they offer a guarantee
– Our guarantee is… “If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your entertainer upon his arrival, simply turn him away at the door for a full refund of your deposit.” Compare our guarantee with theirs if they have one. Don’t take their word for it over the phone either. Be sure they can validate their guarantee somewhere in writing on the website and especially in their terms and conditions.
2.) Look for testimonials on their website
– Be sure to read them carefully and make sure they’re not made up. You are intelligent and we are certain you’ll know if they are real when you see them. Check out our TESTIMONIALS HERE
or click the link at the very bottom of this page.
3.) Look for companies who accept credit cards
– If a company accepts credit cards they can usually be trusted because it’s somewhat difficult to obtain and keep that privilege given by Visa and MasterCard. If a company does not accept credit card payments then it could be that they were never granted the privilege due to poor credit or have had that privilege revoked. Companies that are unable to process CC may ask you to pay the entire balance upon his arrival, or have resorted to utilizing something like PayPal or similar third-party service.
4.) Look for websites and companies who display an actual merchant seal
– The merchant seal identifies the company who basically facilitates the CC transactions between the company and Visa or Master Card. They also can and will revoke credit card processing privileges from their clients for any fraudulent activity. You can validate us as an approved merchant by clicking the Authorize.net button at the bottom of our PRICES
page. If it’s not listed on their website you should be able to ask them who their merchant provider is and ask them to validate it.
5.) Be cautious of companies who don’t require any deposit on a CC
– See reasons above and also consider that without a deposit the company has very little obligation to provide you an entertainer. “ALL cash upon arrival” bookings generally have high last-minute cancellations. These clients that get canceled on last minute by other companies are a large majority of same day bookings that we acquire.